School Nutrition is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided, on a first come, first serve basis. Click on the link below for a full list.
- Black Security Guard Who Saved Democracy Fifty Years Ago, 1972
- Sharon Goodwyn Elected First African American To Chair Hampton Roads Community Foundation Board
- Local Activist Sues Veterans Administration For $14M
- Bruce Smith Gets Last Piece Of St. Paul’s Development
- Norfolk Blacks Started “Freedom Day” in 1863—Ahead of Juneteenth