The Jay Lang Foundation presented Norfolk student Travoris Knight with his own musical instrument during the recent Jazz Series Concert featuring Marion Meadows at the Attucks Theatre. The foundation is run by Jay and Priscilla Lang who are using the foundation to provide musical instruments to local students who might not otherwise have access to their own instrument. This award was made possible by a generous donation to the foundation from Dr. John Hopkins.
- “Commemoration Of Juneteenth In Hampton Roads”
- Portsmouth’s New City Manager Has A Familiar Face About Town
- Dandridge Among 6 Honored By Dominion Energy & Library of Virginia
- Thanks To Dr. Ron Myers! National Juneteenth’s Unsung And Fervent Hero
- Boys Choir of Hampton Roads Observes Its 25th Anniversary