U.S. Senator Tim Kaine was in Chesapeake last Friday for a campaign reception endorsing the Democratic candidates for governor, lieutenant governor and attorney general—Ralph Northam, Justin Fairfax and Mark Herring, respectively— in the upcoming November 7 election. The reception held at an Asian cuisine restaurant was hosted by Pat King, M.D., and City Councilwoman Dr. Ella Ward of Chesapeake. U.S. Congressman Bobby Scott was in attendance to bring greetings.
- Fill Your Stocking with Alicia Keys, Louis Armstrong, More December 1, 2022
- Kenzo, First Ugandan Nominated for Grammy, had Humble Start December 1, 2022
- Billy Porter receives Hollywood Walk of Fame star December 3, 2022
- Houston authorities make arrest for the death of slain Migos rapper, Takeoff December 2, 2022
- Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lights up for holiday season December 1, 2022
- Bed-Stuy Gateway bid hosts winter wonderland December 1, 2022