“Ye shall know them by their fruits.”
20. Trump diverted thousands of dollars from his Trump Foundation to pay for his legal fees from law suits. Because the Fund is proved by the NY Justice Department to be improperly certified, it cannot receive further donations.
21. This week, The N Y Times revealed Trump’s 1995 Tax Report listing a 9 figure business loss that exempted him from paying income tax for 18 years. Also we discovered Trump is not a billionaire as he has boasted. Trump has less than 4 million in income. Because we don’t know his cash and assets, there is no way to determine Trump’s liquidity.
22. The Message Bible warns Donald Trump and the lot of them rotten to the core to “Get Right, clean up your act – the political way you live, the things you do; go stand at the crossroads and look at the old Good PoliticsTrees and their Roads, Tried and True. They are clearly marked, traveled by political giants faithful and true gone on before.
23. Watch out Trump and fellow Republican followers and “wannerbes” God is ambushing you, putting road blocks and barriers on the road you are taking. Live right, act right. Pass good legislation. Let policy and laws reflect good for the American people. Beware, less God will melt you down. Then all will see who you really are and what you are truly made of : perhaps sound and fury signifying nothing. After the faithful in Christ have prayed, sung, danced and voted, “the battle is not ours in this election, but the Lord’s.”(2 Chronicles 20:15) (Phil. 3:18)
24. Donald Trump has not produced a good fruit-bearing tree. He has neither lived a life of fruitful service nor given back to society as other philanthropists. Instead, Trump has devoted all his time to marriages of 3 wives and their children and entrepreneurial business ventures: Building Trump Towers. Trump Golf Courses. Trump Casinos. Out-sourcing manufacture of Trump caps and T-shirts to China. Borrowing big money from foreign powers. The record shows Donald Trump to be an Unrighteous PoliticsTree. The Bible states, “Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” (Matthew 7:19)
The Old Testament makes it poignantly clear, “ Trees which thou knoweth they be not trees for meat thou shalt destroy and cut them down.”
25. The Donald Trump Unrighteous PoliticsTree with its rotten, unfit fruit must be cut down by the American Voters of Good Will and cast into the politicized fires of defeat Election Day, November 8, 2016.
26. Insofar as Unrighteous Donald Trump’s race to the White House is concerned, “ Let Judgment Run Down As Water, And Righteousness As A Mighty Stream.” (Amos 5:25) “Blow The Trumpet In Zion. Let It Resound Loud As The Rolling Sea.” “Righteousness Exalteth A Nation, But Sin Is A Reproach To Any People.” (Proverbs 14:34) “Blessed Is The Nation Whose God Is The Lord” (Psalm 33:12)
Amen (Oh, Yes!)
All Rights Reserved.