Terms and Conditions for New Journal and Guide’s Website
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the New Journal and Guide’s website (“Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, is protected by intellectual property rights and is the property of New Journal and Guide or its licensors. You may not use, reproduce, modify, or distribute any content from the Website without prior written permission from New Journal and Guide.
- User Conduct a. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. b. You agree not to engage in any activity that could interfere with or disrupt the Website or the servers and networks connected to it. c. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website, accounts, or systems.
- User-generated Content a. The Website may allow users to submit or post content, such as comments or articles. By submitting or posting content on the Website, you grant New Journal and Guide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such content. b. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to the content you submit or post, and that such content does not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights or violate any applicable laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties a. The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties, expressed or implied. New Journal and Guide does not warrant that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected. b. New Journal and Guide makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on the Website or the results obtained from using the Website.
- Limitation of Liability a. In no event shall New Journal and Guide or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website. b. New Journal and Guide’s total liability to you for any claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Website shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website.
- Modifications to the Agreement New Journal and Guide reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Virginia.